Outlook Web Apps 2010 - Web-Based eLearning
There are currently no upcoming courses.
You can also contact us by phone at 250-727-2266 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for a course date.
Click here to request a specific date, 1-1 training, or course customization.
This is a year-long licence to a web-based eLearning course for Microsoft Outlook Web App. This licence includes:
- Hands-on interactive lessons, student assessment, reports, printable certificates and more!
- Bite-sized topics - master what you want, when you want.
- Access to instant answers to your "how-to" questions any time and from anywhere.
Access and work with your Exchange e-mail over a browser our Microsoft Outlook Web App course. Starting with the fundamentals and moving on to more advanced topics, this course lets individuals of any technical level learn exactly what they need to know at their own pace.
By the end of this course, you will learn:
- How to access and work with Exchange e-mail through a browser
- How to keep track of important contacts, appointments, and tasks
- How to create rules, insert signatures, and turn on automatic replies
With this course, you will also get:
- Interactive examples
- Alternative methods and shortcuts to common tasks
- Self-paced lessons
- Evaluate the skills of your users with customizable Interactive Assessments to measure existing knowledge and deficiencies.
- Evaluate skills with online interactive simulations that mimic the real software applications.
- Show users how to perform the same operation several different ways through menus, toolbars, keyboard shortcuts and shortcut menus.
- Users can skip topics they already know and focus on the skills they need to learn.
- Detailed Assessment Reports: let you determine job candidates skills with certainty, recognize training needs and measure improvement, learning and growth
Please click here for a sample Interactive Assessment. There is no demo available for Outlook Web Apps 2010. Please enjoy this PowerPoint 2010 demo instead.
- Interactive training simulations give users hands-on experience by recreate the experience of using software
- Our Interactive Assessments determine the existing skill levels of every user. The results are used to provide personalized courses that only cover unfamiliar topics
- Build courses that are unique to your training needs, covering only the topics you specify.
- Personalize online learning with your organization?s logo and make sure online learning gets used with the promotional tools we provide.
Please click here for a sample Online Learning. There is no demo available for Outlook Web Apps 2010. Please enjoy this PowerPoint 2010 demo instead.
Logging In to Outlook Web App
What's New in Outlook Web App Screen
Understanding the Outlook Web App Screen
Understanding the Message Window
Using the Navigation Pane
Using the Reading Pane
Program Fundamentals Review
Composing and Sending E-mail
Composing and Sending an E-mail Message
Checking your Spelling
Attaching a File to a Message
Specifying Message Options
Composing and Sending E-mail Review
Receiving and Reading E-mail
Replying To and Forwarding a Message
Opening an Attachment
Deleting a Message
Using Instant Search
Using Advanced Search
Printing a Message
Receiving E-mail Review
More E-mail Features
Using Automatic Replies (Out of Office)
Inserting a Signature
Adding Addresses to the Safe and Blocked Senders List
Creating a Rule by Example
Creating a Rule from Scratch
Responding to a Meeting Request
Customizing the Outlook Web App
Using Automatic Replies (Out of Office)
More E-mail Features Review
Working with Contacts
Adding a Contact
Adding a Contact from an E-mail
Editing and Deleting Contacts
Creating a Contact Group
Working with Contacts Review
Using the Calendar
Viewing the Calendar
Navigating the Calendar
Scheduling an Event
Editing and Rescheduling Appointments and Events
Working with Recurring Appointments
Sharing Your Calendar
Opening Shared Calendars
Using the Calendar Review
Working with Tasks
Adding a Task
Updating a Task
Creating a Recurring Task
Completing a Task
Working with Tasks Review